When you find yourself a non-scholarship scholar , it is possible to take out a preliminary-label loan to suit your university fees fees
Interest-100 % free college loans
While faced with short-term financial hardship and cannot pay your own research can cost you (you desire a different desktop for your education, such as for instance), you may also get a preliminary-term desire-100 % free mortgage.
Different types of quick-name funds
Plus glance at whether you’re eligible for a grant in the Flemish government and/or a decrease in university fees charge. In such instances, you will be experienced with the scholarship rates.
If you take out a destination-free education loan, we will put the fresh lent matter (a total of 1,250 euros) directly into the Studies and you will College student Management, so that your tuition charges are off the beaten track. It count is up coming be paid down to help you us within the month-to-month instalments. The mortgage is going to be paid completely by the end from this new educational season.
When you’re having difficulty make payment on monthly rent for your beginner rental, one may take-out an appeal-100 % free education loan through you:
- For people who rent a-room regarding VUB, the sum borrowed was transferred personally which have VUB College student Hotel.
- For individuals who book an area in the individual industry, the sum of lent might be placed to your family savings therefore you could afford the lease.
You will then repay this amount to all of us in monthly instalments. The loan might be paid off in full by the end regarding the newest academic seasons.
For those who have almost every other study will cost you which you get a hold of tough to pay-all at the same time, such a notebook, data travel an such like., contact us to make an application for a destination-free student loan.
Simply how much try a primary-identity financing?
An initial-title mortgage was all in all, 1,250 euros and ought to always be paid off during the academic seasons (compliment of a fees bundle).
How do you use?
You should buy touching all of us by the email no later than 1 Sep (at the end of it educational seasons) for a short-label financing. You don’t need to complete an application, nevertheless do have to meet the standard criteria.
- And this month are you presently in a position to initiate settling the loan?
- Just how much every month? (The minimum count are fifty euros)
- Your home is together with your parents / by yourself /having friends / having somebody / other:
- Moms and dads is actually partnered / life together / separated / deceased:
- Depending of mommy / father / other:
- Mother’s income: maybe not appropriate / zero income / work / self-employed / replacement for money / minimum-wage / retirement / combination:
- Dad’s money: maybe not relevant / no money / performs / self-functioning / replacement for money / minimum-wage / retirement / combination:
When we have received this post, we’ll draw up an agreement using Docusign, describing the newest fee plan you have to go after. Might discovered an email off Docusign, which has a contract which you is read, fill out, sign and you may go back to all of us, including a duplicate out-of both sides of one’s ID cards.
Based on your debts, you are capable of getting a lengthy-label desire-100 % free financing to help keep your study will set you back sensible.
A long-identity loan try all in all, 1,250 euros and that is supposed to take care of a structural pecuniary hardship (instance, if you’re incapable of https://worldpaydayloans.com/payday-loans-in/schererville/ pay-all your own data costs). Payment from a long-label financing begins couple of years immediately after achievement otherwise termination of one’s knowledge in the VUB.
You are able to merely submit an application for a long-identity financing for many who meet the general conditions and you’ll implement having fun with an application zero afterwards than simply step one Sep (at the end of it academic year). That loan contract are written.