We are constantly innovating, changing and improving the Services
You hereby fully release, discharge and agree to hold the Licensed Parties, and any person or entity acting on their behalf, harmless from any liability related in any way to the Licensed Parties’ use of your User Content and your Name and/or Likeness.
If requested, you will sign any documentation in such manner and at such location as may be required to protect, perfect or enforce any of the rights you have granted to the Service under these UGC Terms.
- provide true, accurate, current and complete information about You as prompted by the Service’s registration form (the “Registration Data”), and
- maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If You provide any information and the Service has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate Your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Services or parts thereof.
- transmit any Content that is abusive, harassing, defamatory, harmful, threatening, unlawful, tortuous, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Services;
- transmit any Content that You do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity;
- violate any applicable law or regulation;
- infringe another’s rights, including but not limited to intellectual property rights; (g) transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized hookupdate.net/pl/oasisdating-recenzja/ advertising, promotional materials, “,” or any other form of solicitation;
- transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
We may, without notice, add or remove functionalities or features, create new limits to the Services, or temporarily or permanently suspend or stop a Service.
We may temporarily or permanently suspend or terminate your account or impose limits on or restrict your access to parts or all of the Services at any time, without notice and for any reason, including, but not limited to, violation of these Terms, court order, or inactivity.
Subject to any statutory rights you might have, if your account is terminated, access to your username, password, and all related information, files, and content associated with your account e may be recycled for use by others.
Our Warranties and Disclaimers
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE, ALONG WITH OUR PARENT COMPANIES, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, AGENTS, PARTNERS, LICENSORS AND DISTRIBUTORS (COLLECTIVELY THE SERVICE ENTITIES) DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS, PROMISES, OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ABOUT THE SERVICES. WE PROVIDE OUR SERVICES “AS-IS,” “WITH ALL FAULTS,” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING CONTENT WITHIN THE SERVICES, IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND WE DO NOT REPRESENT, PROMISE, OR WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT NO DATA TRANSMISSION OVER THE INTERNET OR INFORMATION STORAGE TECHNOLOGY CAN BE GUARANTEED TO BE SECURE, AND WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, TO THAT EFFECT. WE MAKE NO COMMITMENTS, PROMISES OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE CONTENT WITHIN THE SERVICES OR CONTENT LINKED FROM THE SERVICES, THE SUPPORT WE PROVIDE FOR THE SERVICES, THE SPECIFIC FUNCTIONS OF THE SERVICES, THE SECURITY OF THE SERVICES, OR THE SERVICES’ RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, AVAILABILITY, OR ABILITY TO MEET YOUR NEEDS, PROVIDE CERTAIN OUTPUTS OR ACHIEVE CERTAIN RESULTS.